




Marty has worked so hard on the nursery. He finished the chair rail and beadboard, painted it all, and put the bed together. I really was no help to him. We have a couple of more things to hang on the wall. He is going to use his new wood working tools to spell out "Maddie" and we will hang it on the wall above her bed. I also need to find an area rug and a glider. Only 5 1/2 weeks until Madaline Grace arrives!





3 comments:
Everything looks great! Not too much longer and there will be a pretty pink baby to match!
The nursery looks great! Love the name too!
The nursery is so pretty! Well one thing is for sure... she'll love pink. I know Maggie does. Bed rest will be fine. Enjoy it while you can. Before you know it, you'll deliver. And who knows... she might even come a little early.
Post a Comment