Sunday, September 10

Maddie Grace's 1st bath...

did not go so well. Maddie Grace wanted no part of it. DJ tried to drink the bath water and get at the floating duck. I wasn't moving fast enough. Marty got it all on video. If any of you would like to give Marty and myself instructions for giving a newborn a bath, we would appreciate it. I think we will continue with the sponge baths for now.
















All snuggled in her bath robe and slippers.

2 comments:

gwendysue said...

Hahaha! I am having flashbacks. Maggie did the same thing and I got so frustrated that I finally told Dwight to turn the camera off and just help! You'll figure out what works.

Sunny said...

hey! she is soooo cute! my only suggestion is keep giving the baths. she will get used to it, and you will get better at it! :)