Sunday, March 11

Weekend Activities

Here is a pic of Maddie and Kelly. Kelly has been my work counterpart for the last 2 years. I am starting a new job in a couple of weeks, and I will miss working with Kelly. Our territories will still be similar, so I hope to see her often. She is a great friend.
Kelly and Dan
Maddie Grace went to Sunday School for the first time today. We usually take her in the church service with us, but she has become to vocal for that. Rebecca St. James led the music today!

2 comments:

barkydog said...

Hi Baby Maddie,
You looked sooo cute the other night at Radius 10.
Here is the puppy's link to their webpages! Have a good day!
Darci
barkydog05@gmail.com

site: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/359833

Unknown said...

Kristen,
how are you? I havent talked to you in 2 weeks! I hope all is well. Pics are beautful! :)