Sunday, April 29

She's on the move!

It has been a while since I've been able to update the blog. Marty and I are constantly running after Maddie Grace. She isn't exactly crawling. She gets on all fours and then lunges forward. She can get anywhere she wants to, and she gets into everything! As you can see from the pictures, we had to put her swing away this week because we were afraid the straps wouldn't be able to hold her in. She isn't afraid of anything. She loves to play outside. Last week, she started to sit herself up on her own. Friday night, she was playing her piano, and got herself up on her knees. She fell on her bootie, then completely stood up! Marty and I were in shock. She is trying to pull up on everything, which is exciting, but we have not baby proofed the house. I guess that's next on our to-do list.





No comments: