Wednesday, October 24

Baby Toth 2

We will have a new addition at our house around May 31st! We are very excited. I never knew pregnancies could be so different. I feel basically normal/ slightly nauseous with this one. I was sick for 20 weeks with Maddie. This is a 2 month ultrasound.

4 comments:

MBMeadows said...

What a cute little bean! Can't wait to see if the baby's a he or a she!!!

Anya Bridges said...

I was just thinking about you today! Hoping I would get to see that little peanut! Totally amazing isn't it! God is awesome! So, do you have a feeling of what it is? I'm praying for you & new baby Toth!
Love ya

gwendysue said...

i knew when i saw your e-mail. be careful or you're gonna pass me up.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! I am so happy for you all. Kee us posted on how you are doing.