
When we get home in the afternoon, you would think Maddie would like to play outside, go for a walk, play with DJ. No, she goes straight to her room and puts on her shiny red shoes (you know, they are so practical and they go with everything). She has gotten mad at me for not letting her sleep in them. My mom and I took her to a shoe store a few weeks ago, and when we walked in, she screamed "Oh wow! Shoes!"
2 comments:
Shoes, huh? She is so becoming her mother. ;)
Love and miss you girl!
Huge hug,
Mel
I have one who is the same way. At 6 years old she has 40 pairs of shoes. Crazy! I know. But she gets those instead of toys. The way I look at it-you get your money out of them. Hope all goes well with the delivery. -Mary
Post a Comment