Tuesday, June 17

New pics

A little girl, whose name I won't mention, thinks she is already two. She is sassy, and she wants to do everything her way. I guess we would all like to get our way all the time. Wouldn't that make life easy? She has started putting herself in timeout! She will do something she isn't supposed to, and then says "time out" and sits in the corner for about 30 seconds. I guess she thinks it makes her misbehaving acceptable.

Preston is doing great. He rolled over last week! I put him on his tummy for tummy time, he raised himself up on his right arm, and rolled right over. I took him to the doctor today, and he weighs 9 pounds and 10 ounces! I'm not that surprised...he wants to eat all the time. He loves the crib mobile. He is already trying to bat at the animals.


This is the hungry face.

1 comment:

MB said...

Love the pics! That's funny that Maddie's putting herself in time out. Love Preston's expressions. Did you buy his blanket or did someone make it?