Preston dove right in! He tore paper and chewed on bows.


MG got a pink microwave to go with her kitchen (in which I later found 2 of the 3 wisemen from her Nativity...oops).

Preston got a lot of the toys that Maddie got her 1st Christmas. I almost got away with it until we were video taping and Marty said "I can't believe you gave him Maddie's hand me down toys". First of all, she doesn't play with them anymore. Second, we do not need more toys. Seriously...we have too many. I didn't want to be wasteful. The money is better spent helping those less fortunate. Look at the smile on his face. He doesn't care.
MG got a pink microwave to go with her kitchen (in which I later found 2 of the 3 wisemen from her Nativity...oops).
Preston got a lot of the toys that Maddie got her 1st Christmas. I almost got away with it until we were video taping and Marty said "I can't believe you gave him Maddie's hand me down toys". First of all, she doesn't play with them anymore. Second, we do not need more toys. Seriously...we have too many. I didn't want to be wasteful. The money is better spent helping those less fortunate. Look at the smile on his face. He doesn't care.





1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Preston with Elmo is priceless... :)
Post a Comment