We aren't overly into the Easter Bunny. Marty and I have been talking to Maddie about the Cross and Jesus' ressurection. I know she is young to fully comprehend His gift to us, but it is never too early to start talking about it. My parents always had an Easter basket for me (until like 5 or 6 years ago!!!), but it was never the focus of our celebration. I want to share that tradition with my kids as long as they know why we celebrate. Preston's basket was filled with candy too. He isn't going to get any of it, but we just couldn't let it go to waste! :)
Sunday, April 12
The Easter Bunny (sort of)
Marty was excited to tell Maddie that the Easter Bunny left her something by the back door this morning. As you can see, it takes her a while to think clearly after she wakes up (she get's it honest). She kept looking out the window until Marty told her to look at her feet.


We aren't overly into the Easter Bunny. Marty and I have been talking to Maddie about the Cross and Jesus' ressurection. I know she is young to fully comprehend His gift to us, but it is never too early to start talking about it. My parents always had an Easter basket for me (until like 5 or 6 years ago!!!), but it was never the focus of our celebration. I want to share that tradition with my kids as long as they know why we celebrate. Preston's basket was filled with candy too. He isn't going to get any of it, but we just couldn't let it go to waste! :)
We aren't overly into the Easter Bunny. Marty and I have been talking to Maddie about the Cross and Jesus' ressurection. I know she is young to fully comprehend His gift to us, but it is never too early to start talking about it. My parents always had an Easter basket for me (until like 5 or 6 years ago!!!), but it was never the focus of our celebration. I want to share that tradition with my kids as long as they know why we celebrate. Preston's basket was filled with candy too. He isn't going to get any of it, but we just couldn't let it go to waste! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment