Friday, June 19

Maddie's Stop Thumbsucking Party

Marty and I are not above bribing our kids. It worked on me when I was little. I would do anything for a reward. So we offered Maddie a trip to the zoo if she could stop sucking her thumb for a week. It worked. No, I'm not naive. I fully expect her to start sucking her thumb again tomorrow. Anyway, Marty and I took off work to hold up our end of the bargain. It was a beautiful day, but it was HOT!
Meerkat Den
Hailey touched an elephant skull
You have to click on this picture to appreciate it. There was a bunny in the field, and Maddie closely approached it. They both jumped and took off in opposite directions. It was too funny.
Of course we spend half of our time on the carousel. They should sell the tokens in bulk.

Preston kept looking back at me to make sure I was still there.
It is important to accessorize people!
Preston didn't know what to think about his first bite of ice cream.

No comments: