Monday, July 20

Tough Guy

Mamaw and Papaw are not gonna be happy about this. Marty and I were putting together a new toy shelf for Preston's room when he tripped and fell on the edge of it. His nose has a huge gash. When I stood him up, my heart just ached. It is so difficult to see your child hurt. Maddie was worried about him and she wanted to help take care of him. He only cried for a minute. I think he was really excited about the toy shelf.




What's the worst boo boo your child has had?

1 comment:

Kandi said...

The day or two after Keria turned one, she pulled the playstation down and we heard her scream and ran to the bedroom. Blood was squirting out of her eye, I thought it was bad and maybe even badly damaged. Brandon about went down on me, I had to tell him to get it together. We rushed to the ER and she was okay. No damage. The Lord was watching over her that night. To see blood squirting out like that is the worst feeling. It makes me sick to think about it. Glad he is okay!