As we prepared to drop the recycling on Saturday, I became suspicious that we had a mouse living in our garage. We have a huge field behind our house, so this wouldn't be too surprising. However, I don't care for any type of critter to be in my home.
Marty decided to investigate as the kids and I went to recycle. My suspicions were right, and when I got back home, it looked like we were having a massive yard sale in our driveway. Marty pulled out everything, and I knew my Saturday plans were out the door.
My sweet husband worked all day to get things hung up on the wall as I shreded 10 years worth of paper. We took 2 truck loads to donate, and I am so excited about how much room we have now (for cars!!) that I wanted to share pics with you.
Saturday sunrise
Our new recycling center
All of this stuff was on the garage floor





No comments:
Post a Comment