Saturday, December 12

Maddie Grace's 1st Movie

Nicki and I took Olivia and Maddie to their very first movie: The Princess and the Frog! Maddie thought we were going to watch a movie on someone's tv. I explained that it was going to be the biggest tv she's ever seen. We let the girls wear their princess costumes...what else would you wear to a princess movie? They loved the whole theater experience, especially the popcorn, Reese's Pieces, Milk Duds, Cotton Candy, and Sprite. Nicki and I had so much fun watching the girls take it in. Afterwards, we took them for frozen yogurt followed by a trip to Toys R Us to look around. It was a great night!


Dancing to a song
Toys R Us... Santa will not be bringing that!

1 comment:

MB said...

i love their costumes! That's the best thing! Steve's going to take Ella this weekend to see it!