Wednesday, August 16

37 Week Picture

This is a terrible picture, but I don't think I could take a good one at this point. Marty took this before I went to the doctor this morning, and my face is always puffy after I wake up. Oh, well. Only 7 days to go! My appointment went well. We have an ultrasound next Monday to make sure Maddie is still breech and to get an estimate of her weight. When I woke up this morning, her head was sticking straight out above my belly button. It looks like I swallowed a whole orange.






















I wanted wooden letters to spell out Maddie to hang above her crib. When I told Marty that they were $15 each, he decided to make them himself. Here is a pic of him working on them. They turned out great! I will post pictures of them hanging later.

No comments: