I know ahead of posting this that I am going to be in a lot of trouble with some of my close, very dear friends. Before you call and tell me off, let me say that our pediatrician made it very clear that she does not want Maddie around school age children until she has her shots at 8 weeks. I made only one exception during our 1st trip home, and that was with my niece Hailey. However, I all but hosed her down with Lysol, and she will verify that. The doctor told us that there is a peak in illness in September/October because school has just started. So to my friends, you know how much I love you and your children. You have done so much for Marty and me in helping us plan for Maddie Grace's arrival. I am planning to come back to home in a few weeks so that Maddie can meet you. Please don't be upset with us! Now on to the pictures...

Maddie Grace and Anya (who is expecting Baby #2 and looks great!)

Gerand and Kenny were Maddie's 1st visitors

Maddie and Howard (Howard's son Daniel scored 22 of the 32 points scored during his basketball game last weekend!)

Maddie and Kelly...hey guys...Kelly is single!
1 comment:
Good for you momma! The first thing you have to do is take care of your little darling's health. I understand first hand what being a germ-a-phobe is all about. Little people explore the world with their hands and unfortunately they are like walking petri dishes. They can carry and transmit a bug without even appearing sick. You are smart to be cautious. Anyone who loves you can understand that! You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment