1. Cereal is a bad breakfast choice...you will never eat it before the milk makes it soggy
2. Baby wash is a good substitute for shampoo
3. Lotion is not a good substitute for conditioner
4. The Diaper Champ is worth its weight in gold
5. When changing a diaper, always open a clean one and slide it under the baby before removing the dirty one...backup is a must
6. A trip to the mailbox is now considered an outing
7. Brushing your teeth is a luxury
8. You never feel guilty for hanging up on a telemarketer
9. A baby has more laundry in a day than two adults have in a week
10. Dogs get their feelings hurt
11. Park next to the cart return at the grocery store...you can put the infant carrier in one of the carts outside and save yourself the strain of carrying it inside
12. Sleep is not necessary
13. Pacis are a good thing
14. The excuse "I just had a baby" works for everything
15. You need a lot of batteries
16. I could write a book on what I've learned about poop or the lack there of
17. Baby Einstein is going to help me get some sleep in a month or so
18. The best part of the day is when daddy comes home
19. I love being Maddie's mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment