Tuesday, November 6

It's all about the shoes!

One of Maddie Grace's first words was "shoe". She loves them. Instead of time out, I think we could take her shoes away from her and that would be worse punnishment. Our neighbor Leslie bought her some fuzzy pink boots. They are too big right now, but she loves to wear them. She will stop playing with any toy if I tell her it's time to put on her shoes. She nearly hyperventilated in the Disney store when she saw the sparkly green Tinkerbelle shoes. Sunday morning, while we were getting ready to go to church, I told her that it was time to put on her shoes. I got sidetracked, and the next thing I know, she is standing below me handing me her shoes! She also likes her pink hat that Aunt Anya got her. These pics were taken just before she and Marty left yesterday morning.


Holding another shoe!

1 comment:

gwendysue said...

Her personality just shines through in these pictures. Enjoy her before you turn around and she's 6!