Saturday, December 1

Sorry for the delay...

On Thanksgiving Day, my mom has always made me my own loaf of her homemade bread. I eat only the inside of it (no, not all at once). Well, Maddie got hold of the shell, and as you can see, she helped herself. She didn't like it when we took it away from her.

The past month has been wild. There have been some complications with our pregnancy, but I am happy to report that God has answered our prayers, and everything is great now. We should find out if this baby is a boy or girl the week of Christmas! Maddie is great as always. I turned thirty. That used to seem so old. We are moving to our new house the week before Christmas. Our current house looks like a bomb exploded in it. Poor Marty is stuck doing most of the packing as I have been instructed to take it easy. That's not easy with a 15 month old running around!

No comments: