Saturday, August 2

Family Pictures

Thank you, Melanie, for capturing our family.



















This cracks me up

4 comments:

MB said...

I love the one of you and Maddie dancing together! Preston is such a doll. You have a beautiful family!

Kandi said...

Beautiful pics! I love the outside shots with green clothes.

Anya Bridges said...

What a gorgeous family you have! I LOVE the ones of Preston and Marty and you kissing him. so sweet. & have you seen You've Got Mail? it looks like you and Maddie are Twirling! As you can tell it's one of my faves - if you haven't seen it, you have to. you'll like the picture even more.
Thanks so much for the shoes! Lily loves them - they don't fit her yet, but she wanted to wear them all day & she'd look down at them & say "shoe" - Thanks Maddie!
Love ya'll :)

Kandi said...

Thank you all so much for the donation to Alzheimer's ! We appreciate your kindness as this is a cause so very close to our hearts. We will update you after the walk, which is on Sept 6.
Thanks again!!