Maddie is becoming such a big girl. I finally bought her a booster seat. We have been squeezing her in the high chair for a little too long. I also bought some polish for her nails that helps discourage thumb sucking. At first, she said "I like it". Great, I just wasted my money. A few minutes later, she started spitting. We have been thumb sucking free for a week!!
Wednesday, July 30
Booster Seat
Maddie is becoming such a big girl. I finally bought her a booster seat. We have been squeezing her in the high chair for a little too long. I also bought some polish for her nails that helps discourage thumb sucking. At first, she said "I like it". Great, I just wasted my money. A few minutes later, she started spitting. We have been thumb sucking free for a week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
she's so happy and pretty and buck-tooth free!!!
Post a Comment