Today was a big day. Maddie went back to preschool full time in the 2 year old class, and my big boy went for the first time. Marty took them this morning...he told the teacher all of Preston's likes and dislikes. I couldn't go. I would have never been able to leave. Preston gave me a big smile on the way out the door as if telling me he would be okay. I cried and cried. He had a wonderful day! Maddie is doing great in her new class. They have their own potty, so I think we will finally be out of diapers with her soon. Preston was all smiles when I picked him up. He only napped for 2 hours today, so he was ready for bed a little early. Oh...we had gymnastics again tonight and Maddie made it the whole 45 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Bless your heart! Thinking about you as they go off to preschool!
Post a Comment