
Our preschool had a festival for the kids. It was a lot of fun. We were so busy with the activities that we didn't take many pictures. There was a petting zoo in the parking lot! There was a bounce house and a hay ride. Each classroom had different activities. Preston won the costume contest for his age group. Maddie wasn't interested in participating. I made Preston's Peter Pan costume, and honestly, it was kind of pitiful. I made it too small, so I had to cut the back open to squeeze him in it. He chewed on his sword all night, and everybody thought he was Robin Hood. He was still very cute. I'll get more pictures tomorrow.


The bean bag toss

Tink practicing her "trick or treat"
1 comment:
They're so cute!! Ella's wearing her fairy wings and waving her wand around this morning. I can't wait to put her in her costume and trick or treat with her!
Post a Comment