Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I don't like spooks or creepy things. I don't like the sense of evil that is associated with the day. However, I do enjoy dressing up my kids and the dog. Neighbors have told us that Halloween is a big deal in our new neighborhood. I want Maddie to have fun, but I have been very careful in picking decorations. I found this great pair of shoes to use as our candy bowl. Look at my giggly boy.



Our 1st lawn art. My mom will appreciate this picture. I remember coming home from high school one day to find these 2 huge Christmas light covered moving reindeer in our yard. I was mortified! I took them down and tried to hide them from my mom. I begged her not to put them out. I have hated "lawn art" ever since. Well, my little ones have apparently made me a little more relaxed about the subject, but there will be no riendeer in our yard this Holiday season!

Making pumpkin and spider suckers with Olivia. I think Maddie squeezed more in her mouth than she did in the trays.
Enjoying their hard work
No comments:
Post a Comment