Sunday, August 23

Happy Birthday Maddie Grace (and Daddy too!!)

I cannot believe my girl is 3 years old. How can time go so quickly? Marty and I decided before we had kids that we wanted to have really fun birthday parties for them. This year, we found a traveling petting zoo that included a pony ride. We rented the neighborhood party barn and had a hot dog cart provide the food. We had a blast. We were there till the miniature cow went home. Literally. I saw at least 5 people taking pics with my camera during the party, so I have tons of great pictures. Thank you to everyone who took pics for me! I was able to enjoy being with my kids.









He wasn't crazy about the pony
We LOVE Papaw and Mamaw!
Pinata time!
Preston did not want the other kids taking his bat
Finally! It took 25 kids to break the pinata. (a GIRL did it!)
Cupcakes
This is what happens when a boy that loves cupcakes drops his
Goody Bags
My two Roberts

With Elvis, the pony
Baseball time
Swing time
Will he ever stop drooling?
We should have taken the family shot before the party
The real party animals!

No comments: