We have been enjoying our summer to the fullest! Unfortunately, I have forgotten the camera on more than one occasion. I have had lots of questions about Preston's nose, and it is healing pretty well. We keep lots of sunscreen and Mederma on it.
Our big girl is fast approaching 3!! I can't tell you how many people (friends, family, strangers) keep telling us age 3 is far worse than 2. Hmmm. 2 started off a little rocky, but only lasted a short while. Marty and I will be praying over Maddie as she blows out her candles!! ha ha
Maddie loves to spell. She is constantly asking us how to spell EVERYTHING! She can spell most of our friends and family's names, and she has also taken a liking to learning everyone's "whole" name. She understands that many people have a first, middle, and last name, but her brother has 2 middle names, one of which is Preston. She also seems to understand that her real name is Madaline, but we call her Maddie. It's a wonder kids don't grow up completely confused.
Preston is becoming quite the talker. His new words are cookie, night-night, more, Bible, football, and baseball. He knows baby sign language for "more", and he uses it at every meal. The kid can eat. He often eats 3 helpings, and his little belly just pooches out.
We are having so much fun with our kids. I will try to get some new pictures soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment