Marty and Matt worked so hard to build the kids a snowman. He turned out great, but Maddie asked if she could kick him. She is so silly. Frosty's buttons are peppermint patties, but just after the picture, Olivias dog Chandler ate them. Hilarious.
Marty: What a beautiful family you have; and it looks like you are enjoying every minute of it. You have been truly blessed. I believe God orchestrated our meeting today and I am thankful. Hopefully we can get together and meet your precious family in person. Love you "brother". God Bless, Mike and Dottie
1 comment:
Marty: What a beautiful family you have; and it looks like you are enjoying every minute of it. You have been truly blessed. I believe God orchestrated our meeting today and I am thankful. Hopefully we can get together and meet your precious family in person. Love you "brother".
God Bless, Mike and Dottie
Post a Comment