

I have boycotted the Bachelor for the last 10 seasons, but for some unknown reason, I am watching the current season. Do I think it's a waste of time? Yes. Am I still going to watch? Yes. I also watch 19 kids and counting. I think the Duggar's are a great family. They are living their life according to their convictions. 19 kids would be a bit much for me and Marty, but it works for them. Their kids are extremely well behaved, and they give back to their community.
Anyway, last night was the first time I really wanted to buy the magazines. Then I got a call from Marty and it was time for me to get home. So I walked away.
And as for Target, I honestly can't believe they haven't called to check on me. Is that any way to treat your best customer?
So now I want to know...what are your guilty pleasures?





2 comments:
twilight... i know, it's ridiculous but i loved the books and love seeing the movies right when they come out! i am really spilling it here, i have a pic of rob pattinson as my wallpaper on my computer. there i said it. why don't i feel better? :)
starbucks, fabric, and knitting nights!
Post a Comment