I have shared that I LOVE consignment sales. They last 3 or 4 days, and you have to shop early to get the good stuff. I have been wanting a slide for the kids for a while, and I found one for a steal. I paid for it, then realized it would not fit in my van. I had to sweet talk my husband into picking it up in his truck. I will admit that our bonus room looks like a toy store. When we built our house 2 years ago, it was supposed to be Marty's man cave. It didn't quite work out for him, so he wasn't thrilled to bring this big slide home. I had the kids sit on the couch and cover their eyes while daddy put it in place. They were so excited, and they kept saying "Thank you Daddy!" and "Mommy, look what Daddy got us!" He ate it up, and the kids went down the slide at least 100 times each.

No comments:
Post a Comment