Saturday, September 18

Visitors

We love having friends from East Tennessee come for a visit. My friend Anya brought her kids for a weekend, and we had so much fun! Anya and I have been friends our entire lives. We were in the nursery together at church, and she has been an amazing friend for 30+ years. Our kids played so well together, and they all cried when their stay was over.











I have to share this one picture. We ler Lily and Sam sleep in Maddie's room. It only took 2 hours to get them to stop talking and go to sleep. Anya and I watched a movie, then went to check on the kids. Lily wasn't in the bed, and we had to turn the light on to find her.











We laughed hysterically when we found Lily sleeping under the bed with her head on Maddie's trundle. We could not figure out how she got there. Of course we pulled her out (after taking a picture) and put her back in bed. That was a moment I will never forget!

No comments: