I had been saving to get bedding from Pottery Barn Kids when I came across some really cute pieces at TJ Maxx that I liked just as much. The quality and stitching are so close to PBK, but at a huge cost savings. HUGE! I got 2 small decorative pillows from PBK, and the rest at TJ Maxx. I got accessories at Hobby Lobby. I have a couple of small projects remaining, but for the most part, Preston's room is complete.
Friday, March 25
Preston's Room
I showed you pictures of Preston's big boy furniture in a previous post, but we finally decided on bedding and decor. If you've met my husband, you know he's a big sports fan. He insisted that Preston's room have a sports theme.
I had been saving to get bedding from Pottery Barn Kids when I came across some really cute pieces at TJ Maxx that I liked just as much. The quality and stitching are so close to PBK, but at a huge cost savings. HUGE! I got 2 small decorative pillows from PBK, and the rest at TJ Maxx. I got accessories at Hobby Lobby. I have a couple of small projects remaining, but for the most part, Preston's room is complete.




I had been saving to get bedding from Pottery Barn Kids when I came across some really cute pieces at TJ Maxx that I liked just as much. The quality and stitching are so close to PBK, but at a huge cost savings. HUGE! I got 2 small decorative pillows from PBK, and the rest at TJ Maxx. I got accessories at Hobby Lobby. I have a couple of small projects remaining, but for the most part, Preston's room is complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love it!
seriously think you missed our calling...interior design.
Post a Comment