Mommy did not put lip gloss on Maddie. She has really pink lips. This newborn size dress is huge on her!
Maddie with Mamaw and Papaw
Proud Daddy just after delivery.
Madaline Grace:August 23, 2006; 7:36 AM
7 lbs, 13 ozs;
20" long
We are happy to be home...Since Maddie and Mommy were doing soooooooo well, both her and mommy's doctors said that we could all go home early...SWEEEEET!!!





3 comments:
She is GORGEOUS! I am so glad you are all doign well. She's is just precious. She looks like a little doll. I can't wait to talk to you. Call me in your free time-ha! ;)
Kristen... she is so beautiful. I cried looking at the pictures. It makes me think back about ten years ago when we were talking about you getting married and both of us having children. Now we have Maggie and Maddie. She is absolutely gorgeous. C-section babies always are!
Oh yeah... and Dwight and Marty.
Post a Comment