Friday, December 21

Merry Christmas!!

We have so much to celebrate, foremost being the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. We have moved in to the new house and we are getting settled more each day. Last week, we had an ultrasound, and the technician wrote the gender of the baby on a card for us and sealed it. I took it to a baby boutique and I picked out 2 outifts...one for a girl and one for a boy. I gave them the card and then left. They opened the card and wrapped the correct outfit for us. We opened it tonight to find out that we are having a baby boy! We are so excited. For those of you that don't know, we did all of this 2 years ago to find out that Maddie was a girl. You can see those pictures in the archives at the right of the screen. Maddie is too young to understand that she is going to have a brother. We hope this will be in our favor and that she won't be too jealous when the baby comes home. We shall see... Thank you, Melanie, for coming over to take the pictures and for sharing in this event with us (again)! There is a link to Melanie's photography website at right.


4 comments:

gwendysue said...

awww!

Anya Bridges said...

I can't believe it! It IS a boy! I'm so happy for you guys! I guess sometimes having a different pregnancy does prove to be a different gender! :)
Merry Christmas!

MBMeadows said...

YAY! Congrats! I'm so excited for ya'll!!!

MB said...

Great pics. Congrats on the baby boy! I want to see belly pics asap!!!