Sunday, December 2

My loving husband

Every year, it is my tradition to get up and be in line somewhere by 5:30 in the morning on Black Friday. I say it is my tradition because it is rare that anyone will go with me. 6 or 7 years ago, my aunt went with me, and we didn't buy a thing. This year, I wanted to go to Target. We were at my parents for Thanksgiving, and my mom was close to saying yes. When I got up at 4:45, look who decided to go with me! He said he didn't want me standing out in the cold, alone and pregnant. We were in line by 5:30, and we got a pretty decent spot. Marty has informed me that I will be on my own next year, since we don't expect to be pregnant then. He actually had a good time, cold and all!

2 comments:

gwendysue said...

Now that's devotion! I was standing in line at Kohls at 4am by myself. HAHA

Sunny said...

i told sunny years ago that she was on her on on black friday! after years of working retail during the "sales" i do not want any part of it. i was glad to sleep and take care of the kids while she went out and had "sunny" day!!

you're a good sport marty!