Sunday, October 12
1st trip to the ER
Guess who has the stomach flu? No wonder he has slept so well this week. He's been feeling bad for a week, but on Friday, he had no tears when he cried and he was refusing to eat. He was almost lethargic. I was so scared. I took him to the ER and wouldn't you know, he put on a show for the doctors and nurses. He was all smiles and cooing. I'm sure they thought I was crazy. Speaking of crazy, his doctor's name was Dr. Cico (pronounced psycho). It was hard not to laugh. Preston finally started eating again today, so I hope he will be over it soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
bless his little heart (and body!). I hope he gets to feeling better soon! I love the zoo and pumpkin patch pictures!
So sorry to hear about sweet Preston, but what a chunker he's turning out to be! And so happy! I want to get my hands on him! & the pumpkin patch pictures and zoo pictures are great! Still praying that Mom & Dad are getting the rest you need - Love ya'll
Post a Comment