Wednesday, May 27
A 1st Birthday Party
Preston's birthday party was so much fun!! The kids had a great time, and so did the parents! We had a fire truck theme. The local fire department gave me fire safety information, stickers, and coloring books to put in the goody buckets. It's never too early to teach kids to be safe! Here are some highlights of our day...
A smash cake
A cake for guests
Prizes
And most important ...a birthday boy!!

My sweet boy!
Bubbles!

The big parachute. Everyone's favorite!!
Preston loved the attention he got when everyone sang happy birthday
His hands were in the cake before I sat it down
I hope someone got a picture of the end result. There was nothing left! This was his first time to eat sweets, and I guess he liked them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like fun!! Love the firetruck theme
oh Kristen! I'm just now looking at all your pictures/ posts! Can't believe how much I've missed! I love your little kiddos. Looks like you're having a great time with Hailey. She looks so pretty. As I was looking thru, I remembered a book you might like called GirlTalk by c. mahaney - discussing issues related to becoming a woman of God.
I'm loving the pic of Maddie w/ her mani - she is so beautiful, and Preston's haircut! o my goodness! he's such a big boy!
Love the way you blog friend!
kisses & hugs
An
Post a Comment