Saturday, May 2
Girl's Afternoon
Daddy had to work today, and the kids and I were stuck inside because of the rain. Needless to say, by the time daddy came home, mommy needed to get out for a bit. I decided to take Maddie Grace with me, and we had lots of fun. We got her hair cut for the first time since her 1st birthday! She was so proud of the glitter hairspray Ms. Inez put on her hair after her cut. We got our own bottle to bring home with us. She also got a flower stamp on her cheek and a sucker. You can have birthday parties at this place, and the girls get manis/pedis, and then they ride around in a pink stretch limo wearing tiaras and feather boas. Where was this place when I was 6??? Our next stop was at the local cupcake store. Can't go wrong there! We finally met up with our boys for some Mexican. So much fun. Preston loves chicken fajitas!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is the cutest thing! We have got to schedule a "spa" date for the girls (and us!) soon!
Post a Comment