Thursday, May 21

My first time at the Pacific!!

Marty and I went to the San Diego Zoo, and we felt like terrible parents being there without our kids. The feeling passed after 10 minutes. The zoo is great, but the hills are so steep. It would be a stroller nightmare. We rode the double decker bus through part of the zoo. It was a nice way to enjoy the sunshine. The flowers were beautiful, and I wanted to share a few pictures of them with you.



A bloom on the red tree.

This bird is gorgeous!


















We spent the afternoon at Coronado Island. This was my first time to get in the Pacific Ocean, and it was cold! We walked along the beach to the famous Hotel Del Coronado.

My sweetheart



1 comment:

The Velvet Trunk said...

So jealous!! Always wanted to go there- so beautiful!!! =) And I LOVE LOVE that song that you have playing (Washed by the Water)! =)