Sunday, October 23
Maddie Grace turns 5! - Part 1
Maddie had quite a grand 5th birthday! Her morning started with opening gifts from family. She was so happy to get glittery fingerless gloves for hip hop! She is so funny. Mamaw helped us make goody bags for the party. We love to give really great goody bags. Marty and my dad went golfing after gifts (it's Marty's birthday too!), and my mom and I took the kids on an adventure. We took Maddie to our favorite hair boutique and had her hair put in an up-do and sprayed with lots of glitter! After seeing the pictures, I realized too late that Preston was in need of a serious haircut, and I wish I had taken care of that too! Next we went to Build-A-Bear. Maddie has asked many times to go, so today was her lucky day. She picked a very soft bunny. Preston brough his bear along (from his birthday) and was able to pick a Titan football uniform for it. Then it was time to rush home and get ready for the big gymnastics party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment