Tuesday, March 25

30 Weeks



My C-section is scheduled for May 21st, which is about a week and a half before my due date. I do not know where this baby is going to go in the meantime because I am out of room! Can you believe my husband is already talking about the next one?!?

2 comments:

Anya Bridges said...

Yeah a belly pic! Now how is a basketball TEAM supposed to fit in there?! That's barely a basketball! You look GREAT Momma. I can't wait to see your little man! :)
Love you
P.S. I'm loving all your new posts! I'm checking your blog all the time! I checked Dana's yesterday. They got their referral!

Kandi said...

You look great!! I can't wait to see pics of baby Preston and hear how Maddie is adjusting. It is a huge difference with 2 little ones close in age, but once you get a routine down, it gets easier. Marty may change his mind about #3,Brandon sure did, but I would consider having #3 if Keira slept by herself soon. So our plan is to wait till Brock is about 3, unless the Lord sees differently.