Sunday, March 2

Belly shots

I keep getting asked why we haven't put any pics of my preggo belly on here lately. There are a few reasons. This past week, a nurse told me that I looked like I could have my baby any day. You can imagine the look on her face when I told her I have 3 months to go. Then the cashier at Walgreens told me that I was really big and that she didn't get that big when she had her baby last year. Isn't that nice for her. Did she seriously think it was appropriate to say that to me? I know that I closely resemble Humpty Dumpty right now...I see myself every day. But why do others think it's okay to point it out to me? I'm not the cute pregnant girl that looks like she is carrying a basketball. I look like I'm carrying the whole basketball team! However, it is not okay to tell a pregnant girl how big she is!!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

I'm feeling your pain! I gained 50 pounds with Keira and 65 with Brock. It was okay at times for my family to joke around with me, but when total strangers did it, I felt like I was a total whale. And I still have 20 more pounds to lose!!