Monday, March 17

The big 1st day!

Marty and I were reminicing this morning, and we both had bittersweet feelings about Maddie going to preschool. It's heartbreaking to think that she is growing up so fast. She woke up ready to go, and I decided to give her a few Cheerios to eat on her way to her 1st preschool day. Marty and I came in to the living room to find her sitting in her Cheerios mess. She said "uh oh, a mess". She had this look on her face like she had no idea how her cereal got all over the floor. You know, I think I'm going to be okay with her going to preschool!

Bye, mommy!

Maddie had a great 1st day. When I picked her up, she was excited to see me, but she wanted to stay and play. Her teacher said she was an angel (she obviously didn't clean up a cereal mess this morning). They had a green snack in honor of St. Patrick's Day. It consisted of green juice, green jelly beans, a green cookie, and guacamole. Weird combination, I know, but Maddie's teacher told me that Maddie dipped the cookie in the guacamole and ate it all. She is so funny. The other day she dipped her grapes in baked beans. She must get that from Marty's side!

No comments: