
We played at the park with Sam and Lily. They had a great time. My mom went with us, so we weren't outnumbered. Maddie has become quite the talker in the last few months, and she is constantly making us laugh. I guess she is at an age where she wants her independence because her new phrases are "I do it", "I fix it", and "no way!". The last one is going to be the one that keeps her in time out. She wants to brush her teeth by herself, feed herself, and of course put on her shoes by herself. When Marty or I try to help, we get "no way, I do it!". Then I stop and think that we are going to have another one in 9 weeks! At least he won't be able to talk back for a while. Maddie starts pre-school tomorrow, and I hope it will help this sassiness. We have been out of town for 8 days, and she has not been in her normal routine. Hopefully we will get back on schedule this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment