Sunday, March 29

A Grateful Heart













This is going to be a tough week because I have to leave my family for a business meeting. This will be my first time to be away from Preston since he was in the NICU. But I am grateful. I am grateful to have a job. I have had 7 friends lose their job in the last 3 weeks.

I am grateful to my parents who volunteered to keep my kids for the week and who love them so much, and they are doing everything within their power to keep them busy and entertained so that they won't miss Mommy and Daddy.

I am grateful to have 2 healthy children. There are so many sick babies out there who's parents don't know what their outcome will be.

I am grateful for my Heavenly Father. He is the Divine Healer, and He has a plan that our minds cannot grasp.

I am grateful for the Cross.

I am grateful for my church, that even in difficult financial times, it continues to establish programs for reaching into the community to share Christ's love no matter the cost.

I am grateful for my husband, who at this moment is making a huge mess working so hard in the kitchen to make me one of my favorite meals and a fresh strawberry pie before I get on the road.

I am grateful for the rainbow that was over our house yesterday after horrible storms that kept the tornado sirens going off for an hour.

What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Good post!!