It has taken me all day to post a recipe, so I chose a breakfast recipe that you can try on Wednesday. Brian - I especially made sure I didn't pick something Mexican just so you wouldn't make fun of me. :)
Breakfast Cups - from My Aunt Sylvia
12 slices ham
3 slices whole grain bread, cut into 4 squares each
1 1/2 Cups fat free egg substitute
3 Cups shredded cheddar cheese, save 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top
1/4 tsp pepper
3 T chopped chives (optional)
Lightly coat a 12 cup muffin pan with oil. Push a slice of ham down into each cup. Place a 1/4 square piece of bread in the ham cup. Mix eggs, 2 1/2 cups cheese, and pepper. Fill cups with mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top. Bake 15 minutes at 400. Great for on the go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment