Tuesday, March 10

Whew...

So I have no family pictures to offer. I can hear the grandparents clicking away from my blog right now. We have been busy enjoying our great weather. Also...the battery for my camera needs charging. My dear friend Kelly came to visit this weekend (Kel..did you gets pics? Please send 'em if you did). I also hosted a CAbi clothing party Saturday. Marty took the kids to the zoo, and the girls and I had a great time trying on clothes and shopping right in my living room!


I got this cute pink jacket and top for work.
Kelly, Nicki, and I went to see He's Just Not That Into You later in the evening. This is a movie I will watch with Maddie Grace before she is ever allowed to date. If you couldn't see yourself in some of the roles, you can think of a friend that had been there/done that. Too funny.
Kid update....Maddie is covered in a rash that looks and feels like a strep rash (so I'm told), but she tested negative. Preston can say mama, and he ate his first bite of dog food.

1 comment:

MB said...

probably roseola. crazy contagious rash that last a couple days. ella had it. covered from head to toe rashiness. I can't remember if she had a fever or not.