
My sweet boy is growing!! We went for his 2 month check-up, and he weighs 11 pounds 14 ounces. Yes, he gained 2 pounds and 4 ounces in one month! He also grew 2 inches in one month. He skipped over a few lines on the growth chart. He has really settled in to our family in the last few weeks. I will be honest, the first weeks of having him home required some major adjustments on our part. Now, he has a routine, he falls asleep on his own in his crib, and he only gets up once at night. Lately he has been sleeping 7 or 8 hours before he gets up, then he goes right back to sleep. We can't ask for more than that! He is smiling and talking all the time, and Maddie loves for me to put a big blanket on the floor for them to play on. She is so kind to him. She sings the ABCs to him, and she likes to show him different toys. He grins so big for her.
My friend Melanie took this picture. I will post the family pics when I get them from her. She has captured a lot of special moments for us. She also took Maddie's birth announcement photo, and she took pictures as we found out the gender of both our babies. You can see her work at http://www.thevelvettrunk.com/.





2 comments:
This picture is precious!
Kristin, I check your blog regularly so I can see how your family is doing. So funny "knowing" someone through their blog. I mean we basically grew up together but I am so glad I can see you and your familiy NOW. This is a beautiful picture. Yes I know HE is a BOY but the picture truly is beautiful.
Post a Comment