Saturday, July 12

Here comes the bride!

The main reason for our trip home was to be there for my sister's wedding!! Yes, she and Howard finally got married, and I also have another neice and a nephew. We love Howard, Gracie, and Daniel very mich. They have been part of our family for almost 4 years, but now it is official. Let me just say that Maddie loves Hailey, Daniel, and Gracie. They are so good with her, and she loves to have all of their attention. When we left the wedding, I somehow ended up with all 5 kids by myself. As we were going to the cars, Gracie and Daniel held Maddie's hands and kept her safe. Hailey helped with diaper bags, cameras, and my purse. We were crossing the street, and we received a lot of stares. One lady made a comment that I had my hands full, and I thought, no, not really. For just a brief second, I thought it would be fun to have 5 kids. Then I remembered that I don't really like being pregnant. I also don't think Marty would go for it. Okay, I KNOW Marty wouldn't go for it. He's the youngest of 6. Anyway, we are all thrilled for the happy couple and the kids. Howard is so wonderful. He always has something positive to say, and he is great with the kids. Marty and my dad are no longer outnumbered by the Arwood women.

No comments: