Saturday, July 12

Daddy got Maddie her 1st glove. He's a lefty and I'm a righty, so he took her to the sporting goods store and watched her throw a ball a few times. He decided she's a righty. While we were at my parent's house this week, she threw with her left hand. She writes with both hands too. She's not ready for the big leagues yet, but she sure is cute!

We had lots of visitors this trip. It was not enough time to see everyone, but we sure tried. I intended to take pics of Preston with all of his visitors. It started off well, but then I just forgot. Sorry to everyone that I missed!! Here he is with Mary Beth, Kelly, Kenny, and Gerand. Oh, Hailey and I got to babysit Ella for a little while. I had a newborn, a one year old, and a two year old. It actually was not bad! Ella is so sweet. Thank goodness I had Hailey to help me because Maddie was being a stinker!


Okay, Liam has the best head of hair!! Doesn't he look like a Pottery Barn Kids model?

No comments: