
We visited Ms. Linda last week. She was Maddie's caretaker for the 1st year and a half of Maddie's life. She is WONDERFUL!! When we moved, her house was too far for me to drive to everyday. She also let us drop Maddie off at her house at 4:45 on the morning that Preston was born. When things at the hospital went south, I at least knew Maddie was in good hands and I didn't worry about her. I wish Preston could go to her for a while. I am not looking forward to him being in preschool at such a young age. I somehow didn't get a pic of Ms. Linda with Preston. We will just have to go back for a visit.


I tried to get a picture of Emerson, Mary Clark, and Maddie.

Emerson, Pam, Mary Clark, and Maddie

Emerson was so excited to hold Preston!
No comments:
Post a Comment