Look at our little cutie. He is in the isolet again, and when we got to the hospital tonight, the nurse said he probably wouldn't wake up and he wouldn't nurse or take a bottle and she would just feed him through the tube. I told her I wanted to try to feed him anyway, and of course he nursed like a champ. His vitals are always great when Marty or I have him. His lungs seem to be getting better, and I think once he can maintain his body temp in an open crib, we will be pretty close to bringing him home. So please pray for his temp regulation!
Sunday, May 25
Look at our little cutie. He is in the isolet again, and when we got to the hospital tonight, the nurse said he probably wouldn't wake up and he wouldn't nurse or take a bottle and she would just feed him through the tube. I told her I wanted to try to feed him anyway, and of course he nursed like a champ. His vitals are always great when Marty or I have him. His lungs seem to be getting better, and I think once he can maintain his body temp in an open crib, we will be pretty close to bringing him home. So please pray for his temp regulation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
YAY for the cute pants! He's sleeping all over the isolet! I'm glad he's improving!
Post a Comment